Dear Valued Patrons-
Over the past 8 weeks, we have been getting ready for this moment! We have re-finished our hardwood floors, re-painted each dining room, cleaned every lightbulb and detailed every corner of the establishment from the kitchen ovens to the bathroom sinks. We have completely sanitized the restaurant and we have implemented new COVID-19 policies and procedures. Some of these policies include but are not limited to:
- Taking the temperature of every employee that arrives to work
- Mandating that all employees where face-masks
- Mandated that all employees wash their hands every 15 minutes
- Mandated that all employees use gloves when handling food, beverages, plates, silverware, etc.
- Moved to disposable menus and digital menus that can be viewed from your own personal devices
- Placed all seats and tables 6-8 feet apart
- Adopted new sanitation and cleaning procedures throughout the facility every 30 minutes
- Held extensive training sessions for all of our employees and vendors
We firmly believe that upon arriving at our establishment, you will instantly feel that you are in a safe, clean and sanitized environment and will be able to relax and enjoy an evening out with friends and family, that we all so desperately need.
Our mission has been elevated from providing to top quality, locally sourced food in a memorable environment to doing so in the cleanest and safest environment in the state! We are driven by this goal and we believe you will quickly see our dedication to this mission.
COVID-19 has had a devastating effect on our business and our employees and while we firmly believe that we will get back on our feet, we are realistic and realize that it will take months if not years for us to fully recover.
We are extremely excited to get back to doing what we do best, serve you! Please consider making a reservation and supporting a local small business that depends on your support for our survival. We look forward to seeing you all again very soon!
Blackwall Hitch Alexandria